In addition, the registration information provides the basis for contacting patients and families in case of a medical emergency, abnormal clinical laboratory tests, notification of new services and changes in operation hours.
Prior to your first visit to a Southern Jersey Family Medical Center, you should review the information below and bring the proper documentation to ensure that you can be properly registered for care.
- Driver’s license
- Social security card
- Immigration registry card
- Employee identification card
- Elective service card
- Union membership card
- Voter registration card
- School picture identification card
* Identification requirements for migrant and seasonal farm workers vary from the list above.
- Mortgage Invoice/Coupon
- Rent Book/Lease
- Utility Bill
- Signed SJFMC Attestation Form
- Paycheck or Stub
- Unemployment Check Stub
- Disability Check Stub
- Social Security Award Letter/Copy of Check
- Child Support Check Stub
- Alimony Payment
- Most Recent Income Tax Return
- Statement of Foster Child Care Benefits
- Employer-Signed Statement
- If no income, signed SJFMC Attestation Form
Aetna Better Health
Clover (Medicare HMO plan)
Dental Benefit Providers (UHC dental plan)
Dental Health Alliance
DentaQuest (Aetna Better Health dental plan)
Health Net Federal
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ
Horizon NJ HealthInterGroup
Scion Dental (Horizon NJ Health dental plan)
United HealthCare (Community & State)
United HealthCare and Oxford
As a Federally Qualified Health Center, Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers will provide you with medical care regardless of your ability to pay. We may be able to help you get insurance or we will work something out for you. Patients who lack health insurance are eligible to pay on a sliding-fee scale based on household income and household size.
If you do not have a health insurance plan and are not eligible for Medicare or Medicaid, please bring the following to your visit:
- Identification: A photo ID, valid driver’s license, original Social Security card or birth certificate.
- Proof of income/proof of dependents: A copy of last year’s tax return, a current paycheck stub, unemployment stub, child support payment document or foster care allotment.
- Proof of residential address: A telephone, cable or utility bill.
- Letter of verification of support from the individual who helps you financially.
We accept the following methods of payment: cash, check and money orders.