What to Bring
Remember to bring the following to your SJFMC appointment:
- Bring all insurance cards to every visit.
- If you are in a managed care plan, choose SJFMC as your primary care provider prior to making an appointment.
- If you are uninsured, please bring personal identification, proof of residence and proof of income.
- Co-pay amounts are due at the time service is provided.
- Bring your child’s immunization records.
- Bring a list of medications or containers of medications that you (or other family members seeking care) are currently taking.
- Bring the name and address of your previous physician or dentist in order for SJFMC to request a copy of your medical/dental records.
- If you have been involved in an automobile accident, please bring the name of your automobile insurance carrier and an accident claim number.
- If you are seeking workers’ compensation, please bring the name, address and telephone number of your employer, the name of the compensation insurance company and the date of the injury.