Being healthy means taking care of yourself: body and mind. Our knowledgeable and understanding team of professionals will listen and provide guidance and counseling in a private and comfortable environment.
Our Integrated Behavioral Health Services:
- Assessments and evaluations – including but not limited to:
- Alcohol and drug use
- Domestic violence
- Mood disorders
- Postpartum depression
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Referral, linkage and follow-up services to community providers for more specialized care when needed
- Individual, group and family counseling sessions
- Limited medication services
- Behaviorial health educational services
Behavioral Health Services are currently available as Telemedicine(Virtual Visits) from the comfort of your own home or at our Atlantic City, Burlington City, Egg Harbor Twp. and Hammonton health centers.