Mobile Medic Request
If you would like to schedule a Mobile Medic visit at your location or upcoming event, please complete this online request form below and a member of our Community Outreach team will confirm with you. Please remember the van is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Early requests are strongly suggested. If we are not able to provide the Mobile Medic service at your event, please consider completing a health fair request and having trained SJFMC clinical personnel perform screenings without the Mobile Medic. To request SJFMC’s participation in your community event, please complete the request form below. We do ask, however, that you read the following guidelines before completing the health fair request form. Submission, Review and Approval Process:
- All organizations submitting a community health fair request must fill out a copy of our request form.
- We ask that organizations submit requests at least four (4) weeks in advance of the event.
- SJFMC’s participation at your event is based on staff and/or volunteer availability. There are no guarantees for attendance, although we will make every effort to accommodate you.
- Upon receiving your completed request, we will review it and contact you to confirm whether or not SJFMC will be able to participate.
- If we are unable to attend, we encourage you to use the consumer health information that is offered on the website and/or contact SJFMC for educational materials at 609-481-3075.
- If you have read the guidelines above and are interested, please complete and submit your health fair request below.