Pictured, left to right in front row: SJFMC CFO Ron Kaplan, President/CEO Linda Y. Flake, COO Esther Carpenter, PI/Director of Compliance Tarena Rivera. Back row: SJFMC Providers. Photo Credits: Tracie Van Auken.
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers recognized the contributions of its provider staff on March 15 during Provider Day. The event, which honors Doctors, Dentists, Nurse Practitioners, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Physician Assistants and Dental Hygienists, was held at Paris Caterers. In addition to breakfast and presentations from SJFMC leaders, nine clinical team members received productivity and quality awards and incentives for their hard work. CEO Linda Flake said, “It is our way of saying thanks to our providers for their commitment to our mission. They work every day to keep the patients and the community healthy.” The SJFMC Board has signed a resolution marking the third Friday in March as Provider Day every year. Next year’s celebration will be held on March 20, 2020.
2019 Provider Day Honorees
- Dr. Kathleen Aiello, Pediatrician
- Stephanie Colclough, Dental Hygienist
- Dr. Robert Hill, Dentist
- Jenika Miles, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Dr. Andrea Palermo, Pediatrician
- Dr. Myron Sewell, Internal Medicine Physician
- Dr. Marjean Stokes-Monroe, Dental Director
- Kathy Tahmazian, Dental Hygienist
- Dr. Katherine Yon, Pediatrician